Vibrant Gujarat Start-up & Technology Summit 2018 will be held from 11th-13th October, 2018 at Exhibition Centre, Helipad Ground, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The summit is meant to support the upcoming start-ups and strengthen the start-up ecosystem. It will help start-ups grow by networking with investors and stakeholders. It will be a platform for Start-ups, Investors, Incubators and Industry Professional and is going to be a networking ground for B-G and B-C operations. Vijay Rupani, Hon. Chief Minister of Gujarat will be inaugurating the summit. 250 Exhibitors will get the opportunity to pitch their idea to the attendees.10,000 Attendees are expected to arrive at the summit. Amongst the attendees there will also be students who will get the opportunity to understand the new technology and ideas at the Summit.
The Summit will be focused on eight sectors: AgriTech, Smart and shared mobility, Women centric solutions, FinTech, HealthTech, Maritime and Military Technology, Manufacturing 4.0, Governance 2030. The 3 day event is going to inculcate Seminars, Workshops and The Grand Challenge.
- Seminars will be held on topics like Magic of Failure, Support Framework and Financial Wisdom for Start-ups and Innovation Management.
- Workshops on Investor pitching, Design thinking, Cloud Computing, etc. will also be organised. The Summit is going to be a learning space for Start-ups, Start-up enthusiasts and students alike.
- The 3 Cr Grand Challenge will be held on the sectors of the summit. These activities are a means to generate ideas and promote the culture of start-ups in India which is also supported by the Prime Minister.
Technology and its importance for business advancement is one of the key features of the Summit. The Summit is being organised by iNDEXTb, Industrial Extension bureau (A Govt. of Gujarat Organisation), Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation and GESIA IT association. It is being partnered by FICCI. Some of its partners are:
- Innovation Task force: ESBN
- Knowledge Partners: Entrepreneurship Institute of India. PWC, iCREATE, FICCI,Flow Young Ahemdabad, SkyQuest Building.
- Event Partners: K And D Communications Ltd.
- Country Partner: Canada
- Central Govt. Partner: INVEST INDIA and ATAL Innovation Mission
“We are trying to do something in the whole StartUp ecosystem, but it will be successful only when people who actually need it will be availing these benefits. Another work which we are doing is that through GVFL Gujarat Venture Finance Ltd. We have already set up a 250 Crores venture fund. And through this we’ll be giving fund to start-up companies, and our focus will be those which are there in the incubation centres.” said MamtaVerma – IAS, Chairperson at GVFL at the previous summit.